Friday, November 30, 2012

Switching Gears in December

My co-worker, Jane's Girl Designs (go check out her blog, btw; it's a lot of fun whether you love crafting or not, she's quite sassy and always entertaining), introduced me to a photo challenge for December. Not that I need another month-long challenge, but I thought this one sounded fun, and even if I don't have my camera with me every day, I can use my phone to take photos.

I miss taking photos. I got quite good at it for awhile there, but I've gotten out of practice.

So, in December, I'm switching gears from writing to photography. It's a different part of the brain, but my writing side of the brain needs a break.

Besides, this is a great time of year to take photos. I'm excited about this.

I haven't decided if I'll post the pictures here or elsewhere, or if I'll do a post once a week or daily. Check back if you want to see how it's going. I'll at least link here if I do post them elsewhere.

Here's The Challenge List. Let me know if you decide to do it, too, and we can compare photos!


1 comment: