Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Capturing December Photo Challenge

I hope your December is going well. It's been a flurry for me. I can't believe we're almost two weeks into the month. It's flown by.

That being said, I have been able to keep up with the photo challenge I mentioned in the last post. I decided to post them all to my Flickr account, which you can find here: Capturing December.

I'm having a hard time thinking up content for some of the upcoming prompts, but hopefully I'll be able to keep going. I'm almost halfway done! I don't always do one photo a day - just like NaNo, some days I take two or three to make up for a day or two where I took none - but it's easy to catch up when I get behind. I know that's not quite the idea, but it's putting me in a photography frame of mind, which I haven't been in for awhile.

You'll probably notice that the quality of these photos isn't great: I'm using the camera on my phone because it's easier and faster to just send them to my email from there instead of taking out my memory card of my camera each time. Maybe next year I'll take the photos on my nice camera and do a blog with all thirty-one at the end of the month, or upload them once a week or something.

It's been fun. It's been a nice break from writing. I will dive back into writing and editing next month/year, but for now, I like thinking photographically.

No comments:

Post a Comment